How I Turned My Failures Into Success > 자유게시판

How I Turned My Failures Into Success

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Otilia
댓글 0건 조회 43회 작성일 24-01-24 19:46

본문

Boxcar Children, Gertrude Warner: This book was written decades ago, but they story has stood the test of time. It's amazing how many, now adults, tell how this book made them into avid readers. And they have passed the series on to their own children. The tale is of four children who travel in an empty boxcar without parental supervision, a captivating storyline for children constantly reined in and directed by adults. Somehow the children find ways to survive through happenstance or ingenuity.

golden teacher We may have allowed God to be stricken from our classrooms, but He will be there for the girl who prays for help as she stands before the class giving a report. He will be there for the boy who prays for guidance and strength as he completes the test before him. And God will be there in front of the classroom for the teacher who asks God for wisdom in teaching. But God will not barge in where He is not invited.

I have learned the hard way that Depression and Despair are demanding, difficult but wonderful teachers; ergo the reason for capitalizing them. Depression is one way that our soul is endeavoring to reach out and help us. We become depressed when our life is out of balance and we are not 'doing' what we are supposed to be doing. We have gotten off track and lost our way.

growkit golden teacher From the very beginning set the standards for behaviour high. 'Jump' on early problems immediately. (One of the guiding principles of a successful principal I worked with was this: If you are particular to make sure all the simple issues of discipline are concentrated on, e.g. good manners, being on time, correct dress and so on, the students are so concerned about being 'caught' that the more serious offences never seem to develop. It is important to note here that it is much easier to 'loosen up' on discipline later than to tighten up at a later date.

It was 1997. Some college friends from Newburyport, MA invited me up to relax and take a break from my loss. I went. They asked if I wanted to see a movie, and I said "sure, why not". We drove to New Hampshire as they wanted to see a new Jack Nicholson movie "As Good As It Gets". I enjoy his movies so figured I would at least be entertained, in spite of the depression and continued writers block I was experiencing.

growkit golden teacher The next item on your list, after recruiting, should be teaching. Top income earners in network marketing know that by investing in others, they are investing in their own future. If you don't have a natural skill as a teacher you can learn a great deal by simply applying the golden rule. You do not want to pre-judge the new business partner. You never, ever know who the next superstar will be. Even if you don't think that he or she shows much promise; you will certainly be surprised. Be approachable, keep hitting the ball back to your new business partner, and show personal concern for your people. We tend to easily recognize when we are being used only for what we can do for others.

golden teacher growkit Now, the prodigal son had returned...to look for a bride, no less! The local customs demanded dowries for wives. A dowry of two or three cows would net a fair wife and four or five cows would fetch a very nice one. Johnny, everyone knew, would buy the most beautiful woman in the village, because Johnny Lingo could afford a FIVE COW woman!

golden teacher I've done the same thing. I've invested more money than I care to admit to learn how to grow my business. And, I grew my business to a point that many would consider incredibly successful. But, what I didn't realize is that I was growing the business on a cracked foundation. Why? Because I listened to others more than I listened to myself. I tried to model others, more than I created a unique model that worked for me. I did what I thought I should do rather than what was 100% right for me and my life. I allowed some of my decisions to be made from my ego, rather than my heart.

Let the Golden Rule, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" be your starting point. Some teachers devise a set of class rules with the class. This often works well because they will accept ownership of the rules. A few simple rules are easy to enforce and easily understood by the class.

School for me was not the most inspiring place. I was quiet and retiring on the surface but a secret revolutionary developing a silent but burgeoning dislike of authority in all its forms. I had a couple of special friends but was never invited to join the 'in' crowd. My personality was still forming. I had no way of impressing it on anyone. I had zero marketing capacity so I could never sell my coolness so that there would be buyers.

golden teacher growkit Other teachers wondered why my class was so quiet and courteous. My response was simple as it was idealistic. "I treat them as they deserve to be treated and expect no less of them".

golden teacher growkit Being outstanding at teaching disaffected learners is actually fairly straightforward - but so few teachers do it. You just need to continually test and adapt new teaching strategies on a small scale. It may be a new lesson starter, using a new resource, instigating collaborative working techniques, student-led projects, negotiation techniques. You test small, then you measure the results. How did it go? What response did it generate? Did all the class engage and work? If it was not successful, you've learnt an important lesson and move on. If it was successful, you roll it out and make it an integral part of your teaching armoury.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

company business product solution seminar news contact us TOP▲