Daughter of Shura > 자유게시판

Daughter of Shura

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Karl
댓글 0건 조회 200회 작성일 23-02-15 13:47

본문

Intermittent attack Taki has been cut down to Zhou Linfeng, Zhou Linfeng has not taken back the eyes looking at the curved leaf cup, dodge, was a knife in the chest cut out a bloody mouth. Intermittent attack Taki's knife flashed a cold light, and quickly split to Zhou Linfeng, Zhou Linfeng did not dare to be careless, hurriedly with a sword, the figure flashed, flashed behind Intermittent attack Taki, swept to his neck. He bent down to avoid it and was cut off half a tuft of hair. The competition between the two has reached a climax, and neither side dares to be careless. I sat on the tree and waited for the clam and crane to compete with each other and the fisherman to benefit, which saved me a lot of effort. Taki's sword was getting faster and faster, as if he couldn't wait to kill Zhou Linfeng, and Zhou Linfeng's sword net was disrupted, only to defend but not to attack, and every time he fought hard to resist, it became so difficult. Finally, he was gradually defeated, and the sword was picked up and flew out, firmly planted in the stone ground. Wulin Congress 3 Intermittently, Taki's wrist turned over and the knife pointed straight at Zhou Linfeng's chest. Both of them became discomfited and had large and small wounds on their bodies. "Ten years ago I beat you,MBR reactor, ten years later I still beat you, Zhou Linfeng, if I had known you were so unbearable, I should have killed you!"! Ha ha ha ha! Intermittent Taki looked up to the sky and laughed, showing a decisive expression. I, Zhou Linfeng, am willing to lose to you! If you want to kill, if you want to cut,rapid sand filters, do as you please! Zhou Linfeng closed his eyes. Leader of the Zhou Alliance. Everyone was ready to persuade, but the old man restrained them. Since he was determined to die, no one could stop him. The old man sighed again and walked away. Intermittent attack Taki fought with all his strength and raised his knife to cut off Zhou Linfeng's head! I looked at him lightly. "I should have killed him." Intermittent Taki froze and looked at me strangely. I ejected the sword from its scabbard, and it flew quickly to Taki's back, firmly penetrating the past and returning to my hand. I carefully wiped the blood from the hilt, flew down the tree, and landed in front of Zhou Linfeng and Intermittent Taki. Intermittent Taki kept that movement all the time, his eyes never left the dark Lingyu on my neck, so he raised his knife and fell down. Master! I casually glanced at Taki on the ground, and my eyes returned to Zhou Linfeng's face. He stared at Taki and looked at me again. I stared at Zhou Linfeng's eyes: "You are the one who is going to die." The voice did not fall, my sword has been inserted like his abdomen, as if to treat Qu Jingtian. In fact, this kind of wound will be healed soon if it is quickly bandaged and taken care of, but if it is not bandaged all the time, the injured person will die painfully. Zhou Linfeng twisted his body on the ground, rotary vacuum disc filters ,rapid sand filters, holding his abdomen tightly with both hands and looking at me painfully. His face was contorted, and when his eyes glanced at the jade on my neck, his pupils suddenly widened: "Ming.." Ming. Ming.. Before he had finished speaking, his eyes had lost their luster and he fell to the ground dead. The whole venue was quiet, no one moved, no one spoke, everyone looked at me unconsciously, although they did not know what Zhou said when he died, but I undoubtedly frightened them. I squinted at Qu Yaner, who could not control her emotions and pointed at me tremblingly: "Mu.." God. Kiss. You You Didn't I say that? Qu Yaner, you are not even dust in my eyes! I coldly drew my sword and stabbed her! She dodged hurriedly. Qu Yaner, what are you hiding from? Didn't you say that Qu Jingtian passed all the martial arts to you? Come on, fight me! "Enough of Mutian kisses!"! After all, you used to live in Quzhuang, after all, we three Niang adopted you, how can you do this to us! The curved leaf cup stood in front of his sister. I squinted. "It's too late to talk to me about this now!" The wind is blowing, the wind is blowing my hair, blowing my veil. I pulled it off and threw it into the wind. "Did anyone in the Qu family stand up at that time?"? Has anyone from the Qu family come to persuade Qu to startle the sky? I pointed my bloodstained sword straight at the curved leaf cup. "Did you stand out?"? No, then why do you say that? I looked at Qu Yaner with awe-inspiring eyes: "Hand her over, I can spare you from death, otherwise all of you in Quzhuang will die!" "Brother yuan, don't listen to her!" Qu Yaner shouted hysterically. Qu Ye yuan hesitated.
Qu Ye yuan, do you really think you can stop me with your martial arts? On the count of three! Three Qu Yeyuan held his hand firmly in Qu Yaner's hands in silence. Two I show no mercy. Yuna, it's my brother who is sorry for you, for Quzhuang. Qu Yeyuan held her shoulder in silence, while Qu Yaner struggled to catch him. "One!" I no longer hesitate to pierce Qu Yaner's body. I laughed sarcastically: "You are really weak!"! Don't you hesitate to let go for so long? I pulled the sword out, and the hot blood splashed on the bodies of all the people around me. I never hesitated to kill, and I never relented in punishment. I held the sword in my hand and thrust it straight into the body of the curved leaf cup! Because you were slow, I stabbed you carelessly. But you still have to suffer a little to protect your family. I no longer go to all the people, the sword disappeared in the other village of Zhou Linfeng. A bloody storm is coming. The fastest thing to let people know in Jianghu is the rumor that everything about the Wulin Conference has spread all over Jianghu. Quzhuang has retired from Jianghu. After the leader of Murong Villa left the meeting, he ordered that all people should be forbidden to enter Murong Villa within three months. And the people of Cuiling Palace are rarely active. For a time, everyone in a decent family felt insecure, and only some idle underclass Jianghu schools would talk about it enthusiastically. But no matter who you are, you all know that a legendary woman in white, the leader of the Demon Killing Sect, Zhou Linfeng, the leader of the Wulin Alliance, killed Qu Zhuangqu Jingtian and Qu Yaner, and injured Qu Yeyuan. Even Qiu Jixian, who was famous ten years ago, sighed. Her ruthless means are outrageous, and the people who died under her sword are too horrible to look at. At the martial arts meeting, her bloodthirsty eyes are like ice for thousands of years, and the way she holds the sword in the wind is like a merciless Shura in hell, which is unbeatable. At this point, the name of "White Shura" spread out,lamella tube, as long as you hear the name, you will be frightened, as if you had returned to the catastrophe ten years ago. Wulin Catastrophe is accompanied by the name of "White Shura". khnwatertreatment.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

company business product solution seminar news contact us TOP▲