Online Games Fight the World Alone > 자유게시판

Online Games Fight the World Alone

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Karl
댓글 0건 조회 179회 작성일 23-02-15 13:54

본문

After we left, behind a boulder, the girl was exposed. He took one look at the place where we left and sighed, "Well, it seems that I still need to work hard for a long time.". Look, this boy is not as old as me. I will call him Elder Martial Brother in the future. It's really depressing. With that, she returned to the place where she practiced. Sorry, my computer was just installed today, and it was paralyzed by a virus. Originally wrote a few chapters, did not upload, all not, today to catch up with a chapter, I hope a lot of burden ah! In the future, I promise to write two chapters every day. Thank you for your support. Chapter 24 fighting against the wolves. Back home, I was still thinking about what Wang Tiancheng said to me. And the girl, I thought the same thing. I don't understand how Wang Tiancheng came to me. I don't want to go to Xiuzhen now. I just want to play my game. Hui Shao, what's wrong today? In a bad mood? Why didn't you play games? While I was thinking about Wang Tiancheng's words, Wei Ge appeared. Oh, nothing? By the way, brother Wei, do you believe there are immortals in the world? I raised my head and looked at brother Wei. "Ha ha!"! Of course I believe it. I tell you,shuttle rack system, I've seen ghosts! Brother Wei laughed and said to me. "Is it?"? Can you tell me where you met? I looked at this simple and honest man incredibly, and I knew he would not lie. Ha-ha! I just saw it! Ha ha, brother Wei laughed and sat down on the sofa. "Really, where is it?" I was still puzzled to ask him. Ha ha, that's you! You're not playing games, but you're thinking about things here. That's not a ghost. What is it? Ha-ha "Wei elder brother, you play my joke unexpectedly, do not say with you,heavy duty metal racking, I went upstairs, do not have a thing to look for me.". I'm going to play games. With that, I ran upstairs. Hey, what's going on? Didn't I just play a joke on you? My answer to brother Wei was the sound of closing the door with a bang. Sit at my desk and light a cigarette. He took two deep puffs and pressed them hard in the ashtray. "I'll play my game no matter what he does." With these words, I lay back in the game cabin. With beautiful music and soft white light, I entered the game. I was still in my own blacksmith shop, and after sorting out the rubbish in it, I came out. What can we do now? I'm already level 30, and I don't think anyone in the game can be like me. Now I finally understand that I can mix so well in the game, mainly because of Wang Tiancheng, or because of the only game cabin. Now I can kill the corpse king, but can I kill him? There is no time limit for the task given to me by the master. Of course, I can also give up. I don't want to give up, because if I give up, I'm sorry for Shifu and Ganjiang. I decided that I would go to kill the corpse king. If I didn't kill him, pallet rack shelving ,radio shuttle racking, I would never leave the village. I went to Li Shizhen's shop and asked for 20 bundles of red and 20 bundles of blue. I am Shen yuanli now, a special waste of blue. Practicing skills also requires blue, and is particularly wasteful. Coming out of Li Shizhen's drugstore, I went straight to the depths of the forest with the art of flying clouds. When I got to the wild dog's place, I rushed straight to it. Want to kill the last BOSS is impossible, small BOSS for me, is garbage. When I got to the place of the hungry wolf, I fell down. Hmm? What's going on today? How can my cloud-flying skill last so long? I looked at my skills, and I froze. The cloud-flying skill is gone, and now there is a wind-bending skill. Wind-Riding Skill: The skill of a spiritual cultivator. It can fly against the wind and land automatically after being attacked. Each use costs 150 points of Shenyuan power. As soon as I looked, as expected, 150 points of Shenyuan power were missing. This is a good skill. I'm not afraid of wasting my energy when I run. Hahahahaha, it's so cool. Ah As I cried out in excitement, a hungry, scrawny wolf attacked me. -30 "I had a bright red number floating on my head, and I took out the ink evil.". I casually gave it a sword, accompanied by its "whine", it became my experience. As soon as I lifted my feet to go, I saw a pack of hungry wolves. My God, how did I meet the wolves. I picked up the windbending, turned around and flew back.
As soon as I rose into the air, I was knocked down by a wind blade. Shit, you didn't meet BOSS again, did you? I muttered and looked over at the guy who hit me. "Wind Wolf" level 25, ability 500, health 1200, Wolf King Guard, wind system, good at wind blade, storm. The original is not BOSS, as long as it is not BOSS. I drank a big blue, and carried the wind, floating up. When I was floating up, I used the skill of Ziyou Thunder Ring, Ziyou God Thunder. I saw the elements of thunder in the wind quickly gathered on the top of my head and the wind wolf, and five seconds later, a "click" of purple thunder fell on its head. I fell to the ground and quickly used the breaking attack and the serial attack to attack its neck at the same time. With a loud cry, the level 25 wind wolf fell to the ground, and I gave it a sword, and it was unwilling to turn into a white light reincarnation. Facing the wolves in front of me, I shook my left hand and sent out my storm. These 20-level hungry wolves were all blown to the sky, bleeding at 20 points per second. I got wet all over, and I sat on the ground and vomited. A minute later, I finished vomiting, and the wolves that had been rolled up fell down. The wolves, all like fools, were blown dizzy by the wind and the clouds. I picked up Mo Xie and quickly killed him. The blood of the wolves spattered all over my body, and my experience rose rapidly. When I had killed two thirds,metal racking systems, a wind blade and two fireballs came to my face. Can't avoid, only rely on their own defense high, hard top. -80 ""-60 ""-70 "That's half my blood. One more and I'm dead. I quickly retreated and drank a big red. kingmoreracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

company business product solution seminar news contact us TOP▲