Six o'clock light is pretty > 자유게시판

Six o'clock light is pretty

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Karl
댓글 0건 조회 39회 작성일 23-02-15 13:57

본문

Zhou Xiaoan is very realistic to explain, the matter is important, she can not take things, in case of delaying the matter of uncle can be bad. Then Zhou Xiaoan seemed to casually mention the matter of Shen Lotus, only talking about the part where she came to inquire about her uncle, and did not dare to say much else. I'm afraid my uncle is embarrassed. Baby kiss or something, uncle certainly doesn't want her younger generation to know, right? Moreover, Zhou Xiaoan also left a mind, in case the uncle does not remember Shen Lotus? Then pretend this person doesn't exist! She can't find her uncle anyway. What if she talks nonsense and her uncle is interested in her? Like Zhou Xiaoquan, she didn't want such a little aunt. Let's talk about the update rules again. Update on time at 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. every day. Add more usually at 12:00 noon, the new book month recommended enough tickets to immediately add more, unlimited time ~ (To be continued!) Chapter 84 pickles Zhou Xiaoan wrote the following things without scruple. At night school, I met Teacher Fan. Teacher Fan was very optimistic about her and guided her very seriously. She left a lot of calligraphy homework for her every day. Her arms were numb and her fingers were painful, but she would still try to stick to it (a thousand words of complaint and coquetry are omitted here).. He asked his uncle cheekily, "Has my handwriting improved a little?"? I think it's a little progress, although only a little. Back to Zhou's home and almost let old Mrs. Wang call, Wang Lamei asked her to intercede with her uncle, she planned to say that the phone did not get through, let her uncle pocket for her,magnesium sulfate monohydrate, do not spill the beans in the future. Even the matter of beating Zhou Xiaoling was said without reservation, and he also exchanged his fighting experience with his uncle. "The important thing to beat people is the momentum. Pick the most painful place to beat, and physical strength is the second." I still remember that my uncle thought she was too thin to beat others, and finally found a chance to clear her name. She even went to the neighborhood committee to lodge a complaint and found Aunt Ge to engage in feudal superstition. Since her uncle expressed his attitude on the matter of buying food on the train, she was no longer afraid that his uncle would scold her for her three wrong outlooks. His uncle looked serious, but in fact he was not rigid at all in many things. This is the true character of a proletarian revolutionary! Without this spirit of breaking the old and establishing the new without sticking to one pattern, what kind of revolution can we make and what kind of new China can we build? It must be still lying under the three mountains to be obedient people! So in many things, Zhou Xiaoan felt that his uncle was no more outdated than her post-90s generation,calcium ammonium nitrate price, and their thinking was still very synchronized. There is also the matter of framing Han Xiaoshuang, she wrote so exultant that she was so proud that the brushstrokes on the paper were going to go up to the sky. "When I get divorced, I will beat Han Xiaoshuang right away!"! She beat me in the hospital last time, and this revenge must be avenged! Zhou Xiaoan and uncle to praise, said she was very concerned about the overall situation, very tolerant, did not beat Han Xiaoshuang now has been very good. A letter was written from morning to afternoon, and it was already more than three o'clock in the afternoon when it was finished. Zhou Xiaoan shook off her two numb arms. Fortunately, she was able to work left and right, otherwise her arms would have been useless. Count the letters, more than twenty.. Zhou Xiaoan dumbfounded, so much, uncle have time to see it? Think about it and make a table of contents, classify things one by one and list them by page number. The TV series is the same, Magnesium Sulphate producer ,magnesium nitrate hexahydrate, two thousand words per episode, a total of five episodes. After writing the letter, she began to prepare the parcel for her uncle. Not having the ability to repay does not mean that she can't express her feelings. If she is in a weak financial position now, she will feel selfish if she only knows how to get and does not consider the return at all. Perhaps the material can not be equal to what her uncle gave her, but the heart must be full of sincerity. With her current situation, it is not realistic to take out too good things, so Zhou Xiaoan decided to send a few bottles of pickles to his uncle. First, I went to the food department of the department store and bought three wide-mouthed glass bottles with big bellies and candied fruits. They cost 25 cents each and were packed in two catties. The bottle caps were buckled, and the sealing effect was very good. At the time of the invoice, the salesman stared at her for a long time, and Zhou Xiaoan pretended not to see it.
Since it's for sale, and there's no rule that you can't buy bottles if you don't buy preserves, what's wrong with her buying a few bottles? He scalded the bottles twice with boiling water, put them outside in a leeward and sunny place to dry, and went to the space to find a small bamboo basket for tropical fruits, rectangular, with a wooden board in the middle, to fix the three bottles properly, and then stuffed newspaper balls in the gap, so that he would not be afraid of bumping on the road. The water in the bottle is also dried, Zhou Xiaoan filled the bottle with three flavors of dried radish pickles, hot and sour, spiced, original flavor, is a classic product of an old pickle shop in the space. There are many varieties of pickles in the space, but now Zhou Xiaoan only dares to take out the most common dried radish, uncle's comrades-in-arms are scouts, in case something is found, she can not explain ah. Label the bottle, indicate the taste, and add a paragraph at the back of the letter. The dried radish was dried by Maw Maw. She took it back as a gift. The elder sister of the unit used it to pickle pickles and gave her some. Three flavors let uncle choose what he likes to eat, she has learned how to do, next time send his favorite flavor. Think about it and add that these pickles are very simple. If my uncle's comrades like them, she can make several flavors, make more and send them together. Simple, of course, more than a dozen big belly blue and white porcelain vats in the space are full, enough for uncle to eat for a lifetime. Zhou Xiaoan felt uncomfortable for his uncle when he thought about it. When he came home from visiting relatives, he would definitely bring the specialties of his hometown or the food cooked at home to share with his comrades-in-arms. Only his uncle left empty-handed every time. Maybe he will buy some special products to bring to his comrades-in-arms when he goes back, but it is not made at home, and it certainly means something different to his uncle. My uncle took good care of her and thought of everything for her. She would be my uncle's family in the future and try to do more for him. Zhou Xiaoan ran to the post office and sent out a thick letter and a bamboo basket, thinking that his uncle must be very surprised and happy to receive the parcel, perhaps like the first time she received a letter, it was also the first time someone sent him a parcel! Well, even if it's not the first time to send a parcel,dap diammonium phosphate, it must be the first time someone sent him pickles! This kind of thing, is not the family member certainly will not send, cannot take out the hand. stargrace-magnesite.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

company business product solution seminar news contact us TOP▲