Zhu Yihua > 자유게시판

Zhu Yihua

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Powell
댓글 0건 조회 35회 작성일 23-02-15 14:18

본문

Ding Dajiang sighed sadly and said, "In that case, there is no hope of success for the'Fuyi Tianji Illustration '." "That's not necessarily true," said Su Ting-fang. As soon as Ding Dajiang's spirit vibrated, he said, "Will the plan be settled?" Soul-chasing scholar Su Tingfang and Ding Dajiang whispered in a low voice for a while. Ding Dajiang smiled and nodded again and again, "Good plan!"! Good plan, at least you and I can remain invincible, Deng Gongxuan, Yang Yulong is now irrelevant. During the conversation, one of his men rushed over and said, "Tang Tiancan and the others have captured Deng Gongxuan and are now on their way to Hongye Villa." "I'll wait for you," said Ding Dajiang. The bright moon is in the sky, and the four fields are boundless. Raksha Chasing Soul Tang Tiancan and others rushed to Hongye Villa like a meteor. "Wait a minute," shouted Qiu yuan, suddenly hearing Sanjue! We can't enter the Red Leaf Villa. I'm in the open and he's in the dark. I'm afraid of plotting against him. It's impossible to guard against it. In the distance, Ding Dajiang laughed and said, "Although Ding is notorious, he is not an unscrupulous person. He has his own sense of propriety." In the distance, Ding Dajiang led Su Tingfang and more than ten people rushed to the scene. "Teacher Ding," said Tang Tiancan with a sneer, "have you found out anything about Yang Zhenbo?" Ding Dajiang shook his head and said with a slight smile, "No, I only know that I came to Beijing to find a sword. Only Pang Hong and Yang Yulong know the details." Qiu yuan sneered, "Isn't that a lot of trouble?" Ding Dajiang took one look at Qiu yuan and answered,304 Stainless Steel Bar, "Ding is by no means selfish. Teacher Qiu is too much to blame." Qiu yuan couldn't help being stunned and said, "What's the meaning of that?" Ding Dajiang said with a straight face, "Not long ago, Ding received an anonymous letter, saying that if he learned to become Fu Yi, Ding would be the first person to be killed." "That's no wonder," said Qiu yuan with a sneer. "The evil deeds of Jialan are like mountains, and it's hard to count them. It seems that this man is also a conscientious person." Ding Dajiang smiled and said, "In this letter,Mirror Stainless Steel Sheet, there are many famous people who must be killed. Teacher Qiu is also on the list. How can you gloat?" Qiu yuan could not help but change his face. Ding Dajiang quickly shook his hand and said with a smile, "Teacher Qiu doesn't have to get angry. It doesn't matter whether you believe it or not. Ding is not alarmist. The intention of this person's letter is to intimidate Ding to use it for him and get the illustration of Fuyi Tianji." With a slight pause in his voice, he glanced at the heroes and said, "Ding is not willing to show weakness, so he tries to find out where Tianji Tujie is hiding. If he succeeds first, the martial arts world may be peaceful." Tang Tiancan said with a sneer, "What a wonderful trick! If the illustration falls into your hands, Ding Dajiang, there will never be peace in Wulin." Ding Dajiang burst out laughing and said, "No matter what you think of Ding, Ding has absolutely no intention of taking it as his own. Therefore, Ding has an open and honest discussion with you. If we cooperate, we will benefit both sides, and if we divide, we will lose both sides. If Ding is not telling the truth, he will not die in the future." Master Puxiu suddenly called out the name of the Buddha and said, "Almsgiver Ding speaks sincerely. How can we stop being kind to others? We might as well listen attentively." Urge soul Jialanding Dajiang four sides motioned to unlock the mixed river Jinlong Yang Zhenbo and Deng Wei Meiyin two people. "" Ding Dajiang, "said Deng Wei and Mei Yin with an angry face, brushed stainless steel sheet ,304 Stainless Steel Flat Steel," the old man vowed to report the humiliation of being captured. As he spoke, he strode toward the group of heroes. Suddenly, he noticed that Deng Gongxuan had a resentful look in his eyes and an unyielding look on his face. "How are you, Xuan?" He asked in surprise. Tianchi Yisou Ge Mujiu stretched out his fingers to untie Deng Gongxuan's acupoint. Deng Gongxuan said with a sneer, "I have received great virtue today, and I am deeply impressed by it. I dare not forget it in my lifetime. Father!"! Let's go! "Boy," shouted Sanjue Qiu yuan, "how dare you behave in front of me? I'll tell you to die without a burial place!" Deng Gongxuan said in a harsh voice, "The famous man followed the example of the fox and mouse. He was plotted against by ghosts. His prestige and reputation were swept away. How can he be respected by me?" The heroes could not help but look ashamed when they heard this. Hunjiang Jinlong Yang Zhenbo seemed to regain his senses as usual. When he caught a glimpse of Deng Gongxuan, he couldn't help being angry. "Give me back my son," he shouted. "Move the mountain and shake the mountain", which is a move of the silver thread Jiao tendon whip, is waved out, and the shadow of the whip is in the air, and the pressure of Mount Tai is on top of it, and it is surging away.
With a sneer, Deng Gongxuan sprinkled his sword into the air. His sword moves were vicious and fierce. He was not as famous as Yang Zhenbo. He was also the master of Jiangnan Waterway. His martial arts had reached its peak. Although Deng Gongxuan's sword moves were strange, he could not succeed. In particular, Yang Zhenbo was stabbed in the right arm by a pair of men in white. He thought it was a great shame in his life, so he never had the slightest benevolence. He was a killer. At this time, Deng Wei Meiyin's eyes showed a confused look, apparently he did not know the secret of his son's chest, secretly wondering. Master Puxiu silently recited the name of the Buddha. He gazed at Jialan Ding Dajiang and said with a smile, "Almsgiver Ding, what does this mean?" Ding Dajiang replied, "After careful consideration, Ding realized that even if he killed Deng Gongxuan, he would not be able to tell the truth. It would be better to let him go than to have a grudge. He will lead us to find out the clues." Master Puxiu nodded his head and said with a smile, "Good and evil are right and wrong in a single thought. It seems that benefactor Ding is not as vicious as the rumor that Sheng is." "It's too early for the old Zen master to speak," said Jialan with a slight smile. "The right and wrong must be decided in the end. Ding Mou does not condemn evil, but compared with the nameless old thief, it's a world of difference." After a brief pause in his voice, he added, "If you don't want to earn money from Ding, why don't you go into the village to discuss it solemnly?" At the right moment, Yu Xu, the Lord of Heaven, came with the grandmother of Egret Cliff Valley. Yu Xu said with a smile, "Yu Xu and the Lord of Egret Cliff met by chance and came together. Does Teacher Ding welcome me to wait for this uninvited guest?" Ding Dajiang said with a smile, "That's not welcome." Suddenly, two figures in the field, Yang Zhenbo, Deng Gongxuan both jumped away, both shoulders and arms were scarred, blood stained through the shirt. With a sneer, Deng Gongxuan winked at his father, Deng Weimei, and raised his arms through the air. "Go there!" Yang Zhenbo shouted. The body swells, drags the sky like flying, goes like the meteor, three figures lose successively in the dim light of night boundless. Tang Tiancan was astonished and said, "Is it so easy to let him go?" "They may not be able to leave," said Ding Dajiang with a faint smile. When the heroes heard this, they knew that Ding Dajiang had sent another expert to follow him secretly, so they stopped talking. Ding Dajiang and Su Rong extended into the hall of the village. The hall was ablaze with lights and magnificent layout. Two tables of sumptuous wine feasts had been set up. The delicacies of mountains and seas,304 Stainless Steel Wire, the land and water, and the fragrance of wine were overflowing, which made people move their fingers. sxthsteel.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

company business product solution seminar news contact us TOP▲