Treasure appraisal doctor > 자유게시판

Treasure appraisal doctor

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Powell
댓글 0건 조회 50회 작성일 23-02-15 14:19

본문

When several people were eating at the dinner table, Zhao Qinqin said with a smile, "Yang Ming, you helped me win this time, and I won't treat you badly. I can give you five million." Yang Ming said with a smile, "Boss Zhao, I don't want the money, as long as you are happy." "If you help me win, I will be happy, so I will give you money, and I can't let you work in vain." "Well, I'm very happy to be able to play against the islanders and beat them, so I won't ask you for money any more." "It doesn't matter whether you want money or not. I'll tell you a good thing." Ma Dalei said, "Macao reported the Southeast Asian King of Gambling Competition, my daughter went to participate, I hope you can also participate." Yang Ming doesn't care about money. He's not short of money, so he doesn't care. Yang Ming said with a smile, "President Ma, in fact, I hate fighting for fame and wealth. I want to live a peaceful life." "Then don't you like to do good?" Ma Dalei said,Stainless Steel Industrial Pipe, "As long as you can go, that's a good thing." Yang Ming said with a smile, "How can you bet well in a fit of pique?" "Yes, in this King of Gambling contest, the winner of the King of Gambling can get a gambling boat and a gambling license at the same time. You should know how many people will go bankrupt if there is one more gambling stall. If you are in a contest, won't you do a good deed?" Yang Ming thought about it and said with a smile, "My biggest shortcoming is that I like to do good deeds. Since everyone said so, I must go." "Well,mirror stainless steel sheet, if you really want to go, I'll ask Xiao Cui to go with you tomorrow." Ma Dalei said. Yang Ming nodded with a smile and said, "Hurry up to eat. I want to sleep when I'm full." Yang Ming left a phone call to Ma Dalei and then went back to the hotel to rest. Zhao Qinqin also went back to the hotel with Yang Ming, but they were not in the same room. Yang Ming would like to have a room with Zhao Qinqin, he also wants to hold Zhao Qinqin in his arms, but Yang Ming is used to the initiative of women, but he is embarrassed to take the initiative! Besides, he knew nothing except that Zhao Qinqin was a lady. He didn't know whether Zhao Qinqin had a husband or not. If he slept with him and his husband knew, he didn't want to kill himself. But Yang Ming thought it was impossible, if this Zhao Qinqin had a husband, she encountered such a big thing, her husband could not not come forward. According to Yang Ming's guess, he doesn't even have a boyfriend. Yang Ming himself lay on the mattress and fell asleep in a daze. After sleeping for about three or four hours, there was a knock on the door. Yang Ming got up hurriedly and went to open the door. When Yang Ming opened the door, 304 Stainless Steel Pipe ,Stainless Steel Decorative Sheet, it turned out to be Zhao Qinqin. Zhao Qinqin said with a smile, "Hurry up and pack up. I'll take you out for dinner." Yang Ming nodded and went out with Zhao Qinqin. They went to a luxurious hotel. Two people found a box, eat and drink together for two hours, ten thousand drank a lot of beer, Yang Ming said with a smile: "Let's go home..." Zhao Qinqin said with a smile, "You are so homesick. Let's go to the hotel first. There is no home for you here." Chapter 585 of the main text: Treat Zhao Qinqin. Yang Ming drank a lot. Zhao Qinqin was happy today and drank a lot. After the two men returned to the hotel, they went to their own rooms. When Yang Ming returned to his room, he first took a bath and then lay on the bed in his pants watching TV. After watching an episode, he suddenly remembered a rapid knock on the door. Yang Ming thought to himself, "Who could this be? Could it be Zhao Qinqin? Why did she call herself so late?"? Do you want to call yourself to sleep? Thinking of this, Yang Ming stood up and promised, "Well, I'm coming." Yang Ming opened the door and saw that it was Zhao Qinqin. But Zhao Qinqin did not come to call himself to sleep, but his face was full of pain, his hands holding his stomach. Yang Ming smiled and said, "What are you doing with a belly?" "What's so funny about you laughing?" Zhao Qinqin said with a sad face, "can't you see my painful expression?"? I have a stomachache. Yang Ming saw that Zhao Qinqin was really ill, so he said, "Don't worry, Lao Yang, I am a great doctor, and I can cure any disease.".
” "I seem to have inquired about you, saying that you are a great doctor, but you have no medicine now, or you can send me to the hospital." Yang Ming said with a smile, "I don't need anything to see a doctor. You can rest assured that I will help you cure your illness in my bed." Zhao Qinqin could only do so. She lay on Yang Ming's bed and closed her glasses painfully. "I am using Qigong to cure you, so lift your clothes and put your hands directly on your stomach," Yang said. Zhao Qinqin is not thinking about so many things now. She just said with a wry smile, "Well, I'm not afraid. You can do whatever you want." Yang Ming nodded, then sat on the edge of Simmons and lifted Zhao Qinqin's clothes. Although Zhao Qinqin is a person who has seen the world, he has not experienced so many things. The first time she met such a thing, she was a little embarrassed. When Yang Ming lifted her clothes, she was really nervous and dared not open her eyes, so she put her hand on her stomach. Yang Ming's hand just touched her stomach. She shivered all over and felt a kind of excitement that she had never felt before. Yang Ming was helping her to cure the disease, and it didn't take long for her to recover, but Yang Ming was tired and sweaty. Zhao Qinqin just closed her glasses and enjoyed it. She felt so comfortable being pressed by Yang Ming that she didn't know how to get better so fast. Zhao Qinqin looked at the sweat on Yang Ming's face and felt a little sorry, so she picked up a paper towel to help Yang Ming wipe his sweat. Wiped off the sweat, Zhao Qinqin looked at Yang Ming and did not speak, she did not dare to disturb. A few minutes later, Yang Ming opened his eyes and said with a smile, "It's all right. You don't have a stomachache." "I've already recovered. What's the matter with my stomachache?" "You're just catching a cold. It's nothing." "I'm hot and sweaty, so I'm going to take a shower," Yang said. Said Yang Ming went to take a bath, Yang Ming because he stood up too hard,Stainless Steel Industrial Sheet, almost fell down. When Zhao Qinqin saw that Yang Ming almost fell down, she hurriedly helped Yang Ming up and said with a smile, "You almost fell down. Let me help you take a bath." 。 sxthsteel.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

company business product solution seminar news contact us TOP▲