Cannon fodder should be self-improvement > 자유게시판

Cannon fodder should be self-improvement

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Powell
댓글 0건 조회 48회 작성일 23-02-15 14:20

본문

"That's my sign. I've been fighting everywhere since I was seventeen, and I've never admitted defeat." Lu Zhao, of course, would not explain the difference between not admitting defeat and not losing. With his head held high, the juniper gave a cough. Publicizing his glorious deeds of fighting and fighting in front of the police, he felt that the teenager in front of him was somewhat out of tune. Gu Xiaoxiao giggled, patted Lu Zhao on the shoulder, and then said familiarly to Du Songtao, "Is it time to make a statement next? By the way, we suspect that these five people were sent by others to kidnap Lu Zhao." In the evening, several people and handcuffed street hoodlums sat in the police car together and went to the Public Security Bureau to assist in the investigation. Perhaps he was afraid of being beaten by Lu Zhao. The five men honestly confessed that they were kidnapped by Lu Zhao and taught him a lesson. In fact, they have something to hide. The buyer's request is to get rid of the road sign, but the madman will tell the truth in the public security Bureau. Anyway, they were defeated by the road sign at the beginning, and their ultimate goal is that no one will understand anything. Out of the police station has been close to the early morning, Du Songtao worried about two people on the road is not safe, driving a police car to send them back to the rental office. Seeing two people walk into the same residential building, Du Songtao's eyes are a little subtle under the headlights, Gu Xiaoxiao looks back and sees the lament in his heart-not like that. But Du Songtao had already shaken his head, opened the car door, and got on the bus with the feeling that the world was getting worse and worse, and now the young people were much more open than them. It was dark in the stairs, and Lu Zhao pressed Gu Xiaoxiao's shoulder and turned on the light on his cell phone before he let go of his hand. The sound of two lines of footsteps, one light and one heavy, was clear. Who is Zheng Caiyun and why is she looking for someone to harm you? Approaching the floor where they live, Gu Xiaoxiao still couldn't help throwing out the question that was pressing on his heart. Lu Zhao took his mobile phone to illuminate the road, and his face was eerily solemn under the faint blue light, without the usual cheeky smile. He organized the words in his mind,Brushed Stainless Steel Sheet, and when he reached the door, he said, "She is my stepmother. As for why she wants to get rid of me, this is a long story. Would you like to hear it?" When Gu Xiaoxiao first met Lu Zhao, he felt that he had something on his mind and that his past experience might not be simple. But he has been very secretive, so she did not have a chance to understand, today he took the initiative to mention, Gu Xiaoxiao nodded heavily: "Yes." "Go into the room to say," seems to be afraid of Gu Xiaoxiao misunderstanding, Lu Zhao added, "rest assured, I can not take advantage of the idea of danger, is to chat with you." Gu Xiaoxiao still had some trust in Lu Zhao. She patted him on the shoulder and said, "What are you talking about? Go in quickly." Chapter 308 being cannon fodder in the supernatural text 20. Lu Zhao room furnishings are very simple, Stainless Steel Welded Pipe ,Stainless Steel Decorative Pipe, and Gu Xiaoxiao rented almost the same house, a room and a hall of the house, only put the basic furniture. The cushion on the chair was sent by Gu Xiaoxiao when he saw that he didn't take care of the room at all. The light snapped on, there was no air conditioning in the room, Lu Zhao came over with a blanket and handed it to Gu Xiaoxiao, who wanted to put it on for her personally. Gu Xiaoxiao put the blanket around her body, and the warm person was somewhat lazy. She put her legs on the tea table, and her eyelashes flashed: "Your stepmother, why do you want to target you? Does your father know?" Motherless children like grass, Gu Xiaoxiao early in the morning expected that the days of road signs may not be so bright on the surface. But serious to this point, still let her feel surprised, after all, the stepmother's harsh treatment of children is common, the real killer is very few. He doesn't deserve that title. Lu Zhao showed a sarcastic look, Gu Xiaoxiao pursed his lips, and did not know what to persuade. If you have a stepmother, you have a stepfather. Ordinary people fight for food and clothing, but rich people fight for their lives. Not knowing how to comfort Lu Zhao, Gu Xiaoxiao sighed: "She has her own children, for the sake of family property?" Knowing that he did not like to hear the name of his stepmother's father, Gu Xiaoxiao used her word instead. Lu Zhao's face darkened and his eyes sparkled with cold light. "Oh, if she can give birth to a child, the Lu family will still have a foothold for me." Zheng Caiyun can't give birth, this is probably revenge for her to become a third party, she was actually pregnant, but in order to force the palace to take the baby in the belly as a cut, the result of an accident can no longer be pregnant.
As for Lu Zhao's ungrateful father, he remarried and was injured in a car accident and lost his fertility at all, so he took Lu Zhao back as an heir. Get along for so long, Gu Xiaoxiao for the first time to see the road signs difficult to control the violent release. Beneath his hippy exterior lies a sensitive and manic heart. She was very sorry, but she knew the signs and did not need sympathy. Maybe it's too long to talk, maybe it's the thought of his dead mother, Lu Zhao feels fragile for the first time in so many years. He is like a crab with a fragile heart wrapped in a domineering shell. In order to make himself strong, he makes those who have bullied, laughed at and abandoned him pay the price. Since the death of his mother, Lu Zhao has forgotten how to be weak. …… After several unsuccessful attempts to clean me up. Zheng Caiyun started the idea of adoption. He wanted to adopt his nephew Zheng Boshen and inherit the family business after changing his surname to Lu. But how can that man be willing to lose his family property. In the hands of people with other surnames, all are not allowed. That's why she had the idea of getting rid of me. "It's too vicious." Gu Xiaoxiao clenched the blanket in his hand, and the son of the main family was mutilated by the third child, which happened in a modern society ruled by law. How can people not be bitter. Besides. Gu Xiaoxiao befriended Lu Zhao, and the feeling of empathy was even stronger. Originally fell into the road sign of blackening. After hearing Gu Xiaoxiao's indignant indignation, he chuckled and looked at her sparkling eyes and said, "Actually, the reason why I helped you for the first time is because you are very similar to me.". I also suffered from school bullying. Although the tone is very relaxed, Lu Zhao's body is still trembling with righteous indignation and hatred, in the days when he and his mother depend on each other. Apart from the rare warmth, the rest is the history of resistance to bullying. Gu Xiaoxiao gave a cry. I didn't expect that Lu Zhao,Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe, who is usually free and unrestrained and famous for kicking and fighting, would also be bullied by others. Isn't a person like him a good person who doesn't bully others? "Didn't think of that?"? Ha! I've been bullied more than you. It sounds like a lifetime ago, but now it's vivid in my mind. 。 sxthsteel.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

company business product solution seminar news contact us TOP▲