Return of the Condor Heroes > 자유게시판

Return of the Condor Heroes

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Powell
댓글 0건 조회 52회 작성일 23-02-15 14:22

본문

Behind the footsteps, a pair of soft hands blindfolded his eyes, heard the voice of his daughter said: "Dad, guess who I am?" This is what Lu Wushuang has been used to playing with her father since she was a child. When she was three years old, she put her hand over her father's eyes and said, "Dad, guess who I am?" It made my parents laugh, and from then on, whenever my father was unhappy, she always used it to make him happy. Even if Lu Liding was in a rage and was teased by his beloved daughter, his anger would disappear. Today, however, he was no longer in the mood to play with his beloved daughter. He brushed away her hands and said, "Dad is not free. Go inside and play." Lu Wushuang was in a daze. She had been loved by her parents since she was a child. It was rare for her to see him ignore her so much. With a pout, she wanted to wait for her father to refuse. The footman, Agen, hurried in and said, "Young master, there's a guest outside." Lu Liding waved his hand and said, "You said I wasn't at home." "Young master," said Agen, "the aunt doesn't want to see you, but a passer-by wants to stay overnight." "What?" Lu Liding exclaimed? Is it a woman? "Yes," said Agen, "the aunt has two children with her. She looks very handsome." When Lu Liding heard that the woman had two children with her,Fish measuring board, he felt a little relieved. "Isn't she a Taoist nun?" He asked. Agen shook his head and said, No. She was dressed cleanly, and she looked like a good woman. "All right," said Lu Liding, "invite her to rest in peace in the guest room and treat her with food." Agen promised to go. "I'll have a look, too," said Lu Wushuang. And then ran out. Lu Liding stood up and was about to go inside to discuss with his wife how to deal with the enemy when Lu Er-niang went to the hall. Lu Liding pointed out the bloody handprint to her and said that the grave was broken and the corpse was lost. Lu Er-niang frowned and said, "Where are the two children going to escape?" Pointing to the bloody prints on the wall, Lu Liding said,Diameter tape measure, "The two children are also in the count. Since the devil has pressed the bloody handprint, I'm afraid he can't escape it easily.". Hey, the two of us have been practicing martial arts in vain for all these years. This man comes in and out of my house, and we don't have any consciousness. This Lu Er-niang looked at the white wall and grabbed the back of her chair. "Why are there nine fingerprints?" She asked? There are only seven people in our family. When she spoke, her hands and feet were weak. She stared at her husband in a daze and was about to shed tears. Lu Liding put his hand on her arm and said, "Lady, don't be afraid when things come to an end.". The two handprints above are for my brother and sister-in-law, and the two below are naturally for you and me. The two in the third row are against Wushuang and Xiaoying. The last three were Agen and two girls. Hey, that's blood all over the door. "Brother and sister-in-law?" Said Lu Er-niang in a trembling voice. Lu Liding said, "I don't know how much enmity this devil has with my brother and sister-in-law. When my brother and sister-in-law are dead, she still wants to send someone to dig up their bodies from the grave to humiliate them." "Did you say that madman was sent by her?" Asked Lu Er-niang. "Of course," said Lu Liding. Seeing his face covered with sweat and dust, Lu Er-niang said softly, "Go back to your room and wipe your face, change your clothes, and have a good rest." Lu Liding stood up and went back to his room side by side with her. "Lady," he said, Fiberglass tape measure ,cattle weight tape, "if the Lu family can't escape death today, let's not lose the prestige of our brother and sister-in-law." Lu Er-niang's heart turned sour. "You're right, Master," she said. Both of them thought that although Lu Liding was nameless, his elder brother Lu Zhanwu and He yuanjun were famous in Jianghu, and the name of Lujiazhuang in Jiaxing had never been underestimated in the martial arts world. The two of them went to the backyard and suddenly heard a click on the east wall. There was someone high up. Lu Liding took a step forward and stood in front of his wife. When he looked up, he saw a boy sitting on the top of the wall, reaching out to pick the trumpet creeper. "Be careful, don't fall down," shouted someone at the foot of the wall. It turned out that Cheng Ying, Lu Wushuang and another boy were behind the flowers by the wall. Lu Liding thought to himself, "These two boys have come to stay with the family. Why are they so naughty?" The boy on the wall picked a flower. "Give me, give me!" Cried Lu Wushuang. The boy smiled and threw it at Cheng Ying. Cheng Ying took it and handed it to her cousin. Annoyed, Lu Wushuang took the flower and threw it on the ground. He stepped on it a few times and said angrily, "Is it rare?"? I don't want it. Lu and his wife saw that the children were playing hard and did not know that a bloody disaster was imminent. They sighed and went into the room together.
When Cheng Ying saw Lu Wushuang trampling on the flowers, she said, "Cousin, what are you angry about?" Lu Wushuang pouted and said, "I don't want his. I'll pick it myself." With a little right foot, he jumped up and grabbed a Wisteria hanging down from a flower shelf. With this help, he jumped several feet higher and ran straight to the branches of a silver osmanthus tree. The boy on the wall clapped his hands and shouted, "Come here!" Lu Wushuang took the sweet-scented osmanthus branches in his hands, swung a few times in the air, let go of the tree, and rushed to the top of the wall. With the little flying skill she had practiced, this attack was really dangerous, but she was angry that the boy threw the flowers to his cousin instead of herself, and that the girl's family was so competitive in front of strangers that she leapt through the air regardless. "Watch out!" Cried the boy, startled. Reach out to meet. If he hadn't stretched out his hand, Lu Wushuang could have climbed to the top of the wall, but when he saw the boy coming in midair, he snapped, "Get out of the way!" Turn sideways to avoid his hands. The skill of turning around in the air was an excellent flying skill. She had seen her father use it, but even her mother could not do it. How could she, a little girl, use it? As soon as he turned around, his fingers could not reach the top of the wall, and he exclaimed, "Oh," and fell down. When the boy at the foot of the wall saw her fall, he flew over and reached for her. The wall was more than ten feet high. Although Lu Wushuang was light, the force of the fall was so great that the boy hugged her waist and they fell heavily together. Just listen to two rings, Lu Wushuang's left leg bone was broken, the boy's forehead hit the flower bed stone, and blood spurted out. Cheng Ying and another boy saw that they had made a big mistake and rushed forward to help each other. The boy stood up slowly and pressed the wound on his forehead, but Lu Wushuang fainted. Cheng Ying hugged her cousin and shouted, "Uncle, aunt, come quickly!" Lu Liding and his wife heard the cry, ran out of the room, saw two children wounded, and saw a middle-aged woman from the west wing quickly out, expected to be the woman who came to stay overnight. She rushed to pick up Lu Wushuang and the boy to the hall, she did not stop bleeding for the child,Pi tape measure, but first gave Lu Wushuang a broken leg bone. Lu Er-niang took the cloth handkerchief, bandaged the boy's head, and went over to see her daughter's leg injury. tapemeasure.net

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

company business product solution seminar news contact us TOP▲