Good Death > 자유게시판

Good Death

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Powell
댓글 0건 조회 32회 작성일 23-02-15 14:27

본문

Harry, the Western Sword Saint, sighed and said, "Di Si even told you this. It seems that although you are his disciple, you have a high position in the Tiangang Sword Sect." Dumb got a positive answer, and finally understood who the three friends in Tiangang Kensei's mouth were referring to. He was letting himself compete with the three Kensei! This is such a difficult task, can you really do it? Even the weakest Western Kensei can hardly win, let alone the other two Kensei. Thinking of this, Dumb said, "Uncle Harry, oh no, Grandpa Harry, if I take the place of Shizu to take part in the Four Swordsmen Competition, what kind of ranking do you think I can get?" Harry froze slightly and said, "Will you take the place of Old Deith?"? You're really good at it. Dees must have poured a lot of effort into you. However, with your current skill, you must be in the middle of me, ranking around three or four. I haven't set foot on the mainland for 20 years, but I didn't expect that there would be a little Kensei like you. However, it is estimated that Dees will not let you participate,5 person hot tub, the old guy on the ranking can be much more important than me, how willing to give up the first throne? Dumb, your future is limitless. In another twenty years, I'm afraid you will be able to take over the position of the first master in the mainland of Dis. Work hard. I just don't know if I can see that day. Dumb took one look at Miefeng and thought, do I still have twenty years to go? He did not say that Tiangang Kensei "ascended to the divine world", unless he reached the same strength as Tiangang Kensei, otherwise,outdoor whirlpool, he would never say it. Dumb secretly decided that even if he died, he would keep the first place of Tiangang Kensei in the fourth Four Kensei Competition in 1999, and he must not disappoint the master who ascended to the divine world. "The village should be almost ready," said Harry. "Let's go back. As long as I am here, even if the Sunset Empire sends a large army to come, I'm afraid it won't be good. But you mustn't reveal my identity. I don't want my ordinary life to be disturbed. I will never leave here after taking part in the last Kensei competition after more than a year. "Harry Kensei," said Miefeng, "have your children learned your profound martial arts skills?" She never spoke because she never recovered from the shock when she heard Harry, a Western Kensei, admit that Dumb also had Kensei's strength. Although she knew that Dumb was very strong, she did not expect that he had the strength of Kensei. How hard it is to imagine such a young Kensei! Harry shook his head and said, "No.". After I understand that ordinary life is the most happy truth, how can I let my children get involved in the whirlpool? I just hope they can live a peaceful life until they die of old age. In the eyes of others, our four swordsmen have countless halos, outdoor whirlpool tub ,jacuzzi swim spa, but they don't know that our efforts are proportional to the halos. In order to improve our martial arts skills to the peak, we have given up a lot of happiness that ordinary people can enjoy. If my so-called stunts are lost, they will be lost. There's nothing to be sorry about. Listening to Harry's words, Dumb seemed to understand something in his heart, but he himself could not say it clearly. The three men soon returned to the village of Huck. The village was calm again. The corpses and the people who had been subdued by Harry were gone. It was obvious that they had been thoroughly cleaned up. Harry pulled off his blue clothes three times to reveal the civilian clothes inside, and he became an ordinary farmer in Huck village again. Dumb said, "Grandpa Harry, you just told me not to kill too much, but if you let the villagers throw all the people in uniform into the river, won't they all die?" Harry smiled and said, "No, not necessarily.". That was the punishment I gave them. I sealed their orifices with fighting spirit and made them enter a state of tortoise rest. After ten miles of light and dark river, the water will become gentle. When those living guys are brought back to the dark province by the current, they will naturally wake up. However, whether they can return to the place where they came from alive depends on their good fortune. Let's see if God is willing to give them a chance to be reborn. Dumb, I won't let you kill more for your own good.
You should know that every time you kill a person, your heart will increase a fierce spirit. In the long run, it will not only affect the progress of your martial arts, but also have a side effect on your mind. What's more, no matter how bad a person is, it is impossible to have no conscience in his heart. It is better not to kill people as far as possible. Every kind of life has his right to survive. By the way, you'd better call me Uncle Harry, or my wife will be suspicious if she hears me when I go back. Dumb nodded and said, "I will remember what you said.". However, in the face of heinous people, I will not show mercy. To kill a bad man is to save thousands of good men. Harry sighed: "What you said is not wrong, we just have different ideas, I hope you can grasp the degree.". However, I don't have to worry about the people sent from Tiangang Sword. If you make a mistake, I'm afraid that old man Deese won't forgive you. Ha ha, let's go home. As soon as he entered the house, Harry's wife came up to meet him. She grabbed Harry by the ear and said, "You old man, where have you been? I haven't been able to find you for a long time. I'm worried to death." Although her movements were fierce, the concern in her eyes could not be hidden. Harry cried out in pain and said, "I, I, I just went to help everyone throw people into the river!" " Who are you kidding? Both sons went to throw people. Why didn't anyone see you? Tell me the truth. Where did you go? Looking at Harry's appearance, Dumb and Miefeng couldn't help laughing. The magnificent Western Kensei was grabbed by a peasant woman who had no martial arts skills but dared not fight back. I'm afraid no one would believe it. Miefeng stepped forward and said, "Auntie, don't embarrass Uncle Harry.". The uncle was afraid that we had something to do, so he took us to hide. Harry hastened to say, "Yes, yes,endless pool factory, I took them to hide, my ears, my poor ears!"! Can you loosen it a little? It's coming off. 。 monalisa.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

company business product solution seminar news contact us TOP▲