Opening the Coffin with Joy: The Hades Beg to Let Go > 자유게시판

Opening the Coffin with Joy: The Hades Beg to Let Go

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Powell
댓글 0건 조회 44회 작성일 23-02-15 14:29

본문

She turned around and looked at me with great confidence: "There is no ghost keeper in the world who can resist the temptation of raising a green ghost. As long as I can control it and use it for me, I can become the first person to raise a ghost in China!" With that, she put the bottle back into the baby's arms. The baby immediately moved. With his bony hands, he put the bottle into his mouth, sucked the nipple, and then jumped up. Its pure white bones begin to turn black, first the teeth, then quickly spread. With a happy look on her face, Chen Wanqing took out an amulet from her bosom. The eight characters of Fang Jiji's birthday were written on the amulet. She pasted the amulet on the baby's forehead and began to recite the incantation. I was in a hurry and rushed to stop her. She turned around and pointed at me. I felt a hammer in my chest. I fell to my knees and coughed violently. She continued to say the spell, and since the spell was put on, the baby had not moved, but the black on her body was still spreading. Suddenly there was a gust of wind all around, which circled and formed a black whirlpool, gathering towards the baby. Chen Wanqing stood up with her hands open and her face full of joy. She chanted the incantation loudly and then said, "Fang Jiji, come and make a contract with me and become my servant." Before the words were out, the baby moved. It grabbed the paper on its forehead, then jumped up and stabbed Chen Wanqing in the chest with one claw. Speaking slowly, in fact, the whole process was less than a second, Chen Wanqing did not react at all, the heart was pulled out by the baby. She couldn't believe it. It was still holding her heart in its hands, and the heart was still beating slightly. You She spat out a mouthful of blood, her body went limp, and she fell down,jacuzzi suppliers, and she couldn't figure out why her ghost spell didn't work until she died. What a fool! I thought silently in my heart, this is an old ghost of ninety years, you are only a third grade, people can kill you in minutes. Fang Jiji turned his head, his bones and neck made a slight click, and his empty eyes looked at me. I felt a chill on my back. I stepped back and pressed against the wall. "My life is over," I said to myself. Fang Jiji kicked his legs and rushed at me. I couldn't avoid it. I simply closed my eyes and accepted my fate. In front of this old ghost, I have no power to fight back at all. The amulets on my body are all low-level amulets. All of them add up, and it is estimated that they are of little use. In the blink of an eye, Fang Jiji had already killed in front of me, and the cold wind made a few tiny cracks appear on my face. Ah Between life and death great terror, under the extreme fear, I can not help but cry out. Then I felt the burning of my forehead again, endless swimming pool ,outdoor endless pool, as if it were about to burn. Fang Jiji actually stopped in front of me, then turned around and ran away quickly. But that thing on my forehead didn't give it a chance to escape. Like the village ghost before it, its body was firmly sucked and pulled in my direction. But it did not have the power to kill Chen Wanqing just now, it was a helpless baby, limbs kept struggling, trying to get rid of. Closer! Closer. Fang Jiji's body broke into countless pieces and got into my forehead. I felt as if my head had been filled with a big pot of mercury, and I had a terrible headache, so painful that I was about to die. I held my head and rolled on the ground, wishing I could die immediately, so as not to suffer this pain. I don't remember how long the pain lasted, and finally I couldn't hold on and passed out. I woke up in the hospital. Gao Yunquan and Szeto Ling were at my bedside. I finally breathed a sigh of relief when I woke up. Szeto Ling called the doctor, who gave me an examination and said, "It's no big deal. It's just because I'm too tired. In addition, I'm injured and have a concussion. Just rest for a while." I looked at them blankly. "Why am I here?" Szeto Ling felt guilty: "I'm sorry, Jiang Lin, I shouldn't have introduced this case to you." Originally, he was a little worried, so he drove to Longhua Xiaoyuan to have a look. When he arrived at Chen Wanqing's house, he found that the door was not closed. When he opened it, I fell into a deep coma in the living room, while Chen Wanqing was dead, with a hole in his chest.
Chapter 70 Gao Yunquan's consideration. After forensic dissection, Chen Wanqing was stabbed to death by the baby's bone palm, leaving a small half of her finger in the wound. The small half of the finger was identified as belonging to a baby who had been dead for more than 50 years. Even the medical examiner thought he was crazy to come to this conclusion. I told the whole story, but did not say that Chen Wanqing was a hidden killer, only that she was a ghost raiser and wanted to subdue the ghost baby. Szeto Ling was shocked. He had known Chen Wanqing for several years, but he didn't see that she was a ghost raiser at all. He and Chen Wanqing met in a murder case. Chen Wanqing was one of the suspects. He had carefully investigated her background. She came from the countryside and her parents were honest farmers. The case was finally solved, the murderer is Chen Wanqing's boss, an old pervert, the case can be solved, Chen Wanqing helped a lot, and later the two became friends. Now that I think about it, it's not clear who did the case. You just woke up, so don't worry about those things. Gao Yunquan brought a thermos cup over, "I boiled a little soup to invigorate the vitality, you drink some." As soon as the thermos cup was opened, the ward was filled with a strong fragrance, which made people greedy. My face was full of shock. "Can you still make soup?" Gao Yunquan smiled: "Don't forget that I came out of the army. When I was in the army, I had field training. I couldn't get back to the company for several days and nights. If I didn't have some cooking skills, I would starve to death." He took a spoonful of soup with a spoon and held it to my mouth. "Here, taste it and see if it suits your taste." Szeto Ling was very discerning and quietly retreated. I pulled the corners of my mouth and said, "I hurt my head,whirlpool bathtub manufacturers, not my hands and feet. I'll do it myself." Gao Yunquan did not insist and handed me the thermos cup. I felt a little embarrassed and asked, "Are your injuries better?" "It's just a minor injury." Gao Yunquan said, "it's almost good." 。 monalisa.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

company business product solution seminar news contact us TOP▲