Talk about men and women [wear quickly] > 자유게시판

Talk about men and women [wear quickly]

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Galloway
댓글 0건 조회 33회 작성일 23-02-15 14:41

본문

Chen's voice was heavy, but with a special magnetism. His eyes were fixed on Azhi, and what he was going to say now was embodied in a person. Love a person, hope to see her smile every day, hear her voice, but these are far from enough. A Zhi is the closest to the man, and she can feel the obvious change in the man's mood when he listens to these words that a Chen intends to say to him. His eyes motioned to Ah Chen to continue. A Chen can not see his own eyes at the moment, full of tenderness and tolerance, to a Zhi said every word, seems to be sincere, the tone of more than usual rare spoiling. A Zhi is his serious eyes at the moment, fixed in the posture of looking at him, she has never seen such a beautiful eyes, as always calm and calm, but also reveals a kind of softness. Chen went on to say, "But with the deepening of love, I hope to be able to get closer to her and turn her into my own." A Zhi's breathing could not help but follow the rapid rise. Have you ever felt like this? Chen asked the man opposite softly. You, close.. The man's mood began to become unnatural, irregular, his mind was said, he wanted to escape, at the same time,alumina c799, some desire, this is a very contradictory feeling. But when I realized that the other side knew my mind, but did not resonate with me, I felt lost, from the other side's half-step back action, I even felt disgust.. Hearing Ah Chen say this, Ah Zhi became rational again, and she knew that the last sentence,ceramic welding tape, which was quite instructive, was to destroy a man's psychological defense line. A Chen and a Zhi's killer mace, only one, is to completely enrage this man, when his aggression turns to a Chen, a Chen can shoot, at the same time, can also ensure that a Zhi's life, in a relatively safe state. How could he, at such a time, still want to lead the danger to himself? This is a point that Azhi did not consider completely. Chen said softly, "but she can never smile at you again. It was your father who killed her!" Chen, unconsciously, has changed the person of the narrative, as if directly accusing the man in front of him. You, shut up! The man's knife suddenly deviated from Ah Zhi's waist and turned in the direction of Ah Chen. Chen continued to follow the plan, ceramic bobbin heater core ,Ceramic Band Heater, "You want to look for her shadow from those women, but unfortunately, the results are disappointing to you." "They?"? Bah, rubbish, how can you compare with Nannan?! The man's tone was obviously much more excited. Oh? Is it? ' Chen pretended to be indifferent. A Zhi moved her feet slightly. At the moment when she suddenly turned around and kicked, the knife in the man's hand flew in the direction of Ah Chen! Chapter 32 a man who is jealous of a child. Chen turned his head slightly sideways, and the blade grazed his ear and flew past. Then a sharp shot rang out. A Zhi was so frightened that she closed her eyes, and out of the corner of her eye she saw what the man's hand had pulled out of his waist. After the gunfire, the air was silent again. For a long time, no one spoke. Until a Zhi's hand touched the side of the ground, there is a sticky liquid, according to the distance measurement, a Zhi's heart slightly down. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Ah Chen still standing in place, holding the gun in his hand. A Zhi climbed up and rushed to a Chen. Chen felt a force rush into his arms. A Zhi does not attend to feel embarrassed, tightly hugs a Chen's waist. Chen's body suddenly trembled, and his instinctive thought told him that he didn't feel anything about the girl in front of him! On the ground behind him lay the man, and this time it was the first time that Ah Chen had seen his true face at close range. A Zhi has only one thought in her mind: if a Chen is all right, everything will be fine. The door of the theater was broken open. Mei just saw Chen holding Zhi in her arms. She tracked it here based on intermittent surveillance. The suspect also played a game of wits with her. He intends to appear in some monitored sections, and then choose some circuitous, unmonitored sections to drive, as if he wants to test Ah Mei's strength. Fortunately, there was no disgrace. The case came to an end, and Azhi's life reappeared and returned to the right track.
It seems that there is only so much she can do every day for those resentful women to track down their cheating husbands, to get them as much compensation as possible in the lawsuit, and to get more alimony for their children. Mei found that Chen, who had been idle these days, had one more habitual action-looking at his mobile phone from time to time. There were no important cases these days. Ah Chen rested at home for two days and then went back to work in the group. Naturally, he would not tell his colleagues that he could not bear to think of Azhi from time to time, so he could not stay at home. Chen spent most of his time on the training ground these days, except for the time he had to stay in the Bureau. Shooting, boxing, rock climbing, he did almost all of them. After training, I went to the noodle shop two streets away and asked for a bowl of udon noodles. The hot, chubby noodles made him feel a little better. This day, I came out of the training ground, took a shower, and my hair was not dry. Chen, according to the usual practice, will go to the noodle shop. He chose a window seat facing the street, eating noodles and watching the scattered pedestrians on the roadside. Suddenly, the action of pulling noodles from the bowl in his hand stopped. A familiar figure, reflected in his black eyes. The smiling figure was pulling and pulling with a teenager on the side of the road. Chen could not tell the specific taste, only felt the feeling of pumping on his heart, which made him very unaccustomed. A Zhi did not see a Chen, turned his head and said something to the teenager. Chen noticed that the young man's face was comely, his lips were ruddy, and his hair was very black. He looked like a good boy, tall and thin. In a few years,steatite c221, he must be an outstanding man. A Zhi actually came here to keep an eye on the neighborhood, she recently took the job, it is not easy to feel some clues. I happened to meet this teenager. global-ceramics.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

company business product solution seminar news contact us TOP▲