Hachifu Linmen full text reading, novel Hachifu Linmen full text free online reading > 자유게시판

Hachifu Linmen full text reading, novel Hachifu Linmen full text free …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Galloway
댓글 0건 조회 35회 작성일 23-02-15 14:49

본문

But Xuanyuan Yifei is not pretending to sleep, how to do? Time goes by minute by minute, what about Chunyu? What about Chu Yi? Hey. The emperor is really not in a hurry. I am worried to death as a eunuch. Then, I accompany Xuanyuan Yifei to sit foolishly, he leans on my body, sleeps very soundly, I am speechless, this lets me how to do? Two butterflies flew in front of us, two birds flew in front of us, two cats jumped in front of US, all in pairs, and I was embarrassed. The situation is not right now. Is this my aunt seducing my brother-in-law? Novel net mobile phone asked: http://WAP. 16K. CN Computer Access: http://wwW. 16K. Cn Chapter 39 subtle changes in the world granary of the second episode of the case within the case. Today I saw the comments on Husky, this, that, —! It's the first time to explain to a dog. A long, long time ago, when Xiao Ha was not a pet dog, he was a working dog, the most common of which was pulling a sled. There are also those who are trained by their owners to become hounds. Now after becoming a lovely pet dog Xiao Ha, that, wild is nothing, indeed see people will wag their tails and so on (the last time I went to the pet store,stainless steel tile edging, even the Tibetan mastiff is warm, I feel very sad to say), but if it is a stranger invasion, our lovely Xiao Ha will still carry forward his nature to attack the bad guys, believe your pet, it has this instinct. The dragon emperor here is trained, and is not a pet dog, he is aware of the invasion of strangers,stainless tile trim, will naturally play his sacred duties, considering his nature, so I only wrote that he bit the skirt of the woman, or directly bite the neck. After explaining, let's go. Crawl back again for a pink ticket, crawl away again.. The shoulder went from soreness to numbness, and finally completely lost consciousness. How did you trick Jia Shaohua into taking off his clothes? In the faint wind came the voice of Xuanyuan Yifei, who was no longer weak, and he woke up? I curled my lips. "You don't want to know." "What if I want to know?" I was speechless and looked at him. His eyes were still closed and his thin lips had regained their color. Did you really seduce him? "Almost. How can he get naked so consciously without seduction?" "Well, seduction is a natural skill of women." "Yes-yes-" I gave him a hard look when he closed his eyes. "Every seduction has a purpose." "You don't need to use such dirty tricks with your ability." "I'm running out of time." Leng Leng, spilled the beans. Forget it, let Xuanyuan Yifei know that he will be relieved of me. Hum Xuanyuan Yifei snorted and sat up slowly. I was finally relieved, but I couldn't move my arm. Xuanyuan Yifei slowly put on the dragon robe, rigid face is still no expression, eyes are half drooping, aluminum tile trim ,aluminium edge trim, he took out a jade hairpin, to me: "pull hair." Facing the jade hairpin, I was stupefied for a long time before I realized that he wanted me to comb his hair and took it. He turned and I combed his hair, wondering if I should get down to business, and I was a little absent-minded. Do you have something to say to me? He suddenly asked, I hand a meal, the result of the long hair pulled up from my fingertips suddenly slipped away, and to start again, this Xuanyuan Yifei's hair how so slippery. After combing his hair carefully, he got up slowly, perhaps because of his injury, and today his movements were slow and graceful. Since you won't say it, I have something to say to you. He turned to look down at me, and a huge shadow fell on me, blocking the sunshine. What "Jia Mingkai presented a memorial to the throne." "Oh?" I kneaded my numb shoulders, and my consciousness gradually recovered, like a pinprick. He asked for a decree to recommend you to take over the case of official grain theft. "What?" Looking at Xuanyuan Yifei's expressionless face, I finally understood Jia Mingkai's purpose. He wanted to distract me. I chuckled: "Good, very good." "Yes, very well. Then, Madam Huguo, you will be responsible for the official grain." Xuanyuan Yifei's unhurried tone was more interesting, and his rigid face rarely added a trace of cunning.
I raised my face and looked into his narrowed eyes. I imitated him and raised my lips slightly. "Your Majesty," I said slowly, "who will deal with Chunyu Shanshan?" The smile immediately disappeared on Xuanyuan Yifei's face, and once again his face was like stagnant water: "What do you mean?" "Today!" I got up and put my hands behind my back, wandering back and forth in front of Xuanyuan Yifei, "Jia Mingkai caught a surname Shanshan and Leng Yueyao's tryst, I believe he should be in the emperor's study now, waiting for you to say, what he means is to give a surname Shanshan and Leng Yueyao a charge of prostitution, disorderly royal family, humiliating the face of the royal family, and then wait to see a surname home and cold home." By the way, I have no intention to deal with the loss of food in Qingzhou. Your Majesty, what do you think of this? Xuanyuan Yifei's face was paler and blacker than before. He threw the sleeve of his robe and stood sideways. "Chunyu Shanshan is your assistant minister. What does it have to do with me?!" "But it was you who gave me the marriage at the beginning. You are a big matchmaker. Jia Mingkai loves to reason with you, a big matchmaker." "Humph!" Suddenly, a murderous look came to his face, and Xuanyuan Yifei became angry. Jia Mingkai was very stupid. He only knew that Chunyu Shanshan was the marriage of Xuanyuan Yifei, but he didn't think that Chunyu Shanshan was the spy of Xuanyuan Yifei. Now, Jia Mingkai offended all the people he shouldn't have offended. He deserved his bad luck. I do not speak, carefully looking at Xuanyuan Yifei's face, at the moment he turned his back to me, obviously still angry. I stepped forward gently and whispered behind him like a traitor: "Qingya also likes Shanshan very much, so I asked my brother-in-law to help Qingya drag it. After Qingya dealt with the matter of Qingzhou, he would come back to investigate Chunyu." You.. Like Chunyu Shanshan? Xuanyuan Yifei turned around and opened his long and narrow eyes clearly. Yes I flattered, "Shanshan people good-looking, delicious food, we often chat arm,stainless steel tile edge trim, friendship is not shallow, and this is a misunderstanding, has nothing to do with Shanshan." 。 jecatrims.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

company business product solution seminar news contact us TOP▲