The game of the realist > 자유게시판

The game of the realist

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Galloway
댓글 0건 조회 36회 작성일 23-02-15 14:51

본문

Chunmei was so frightened that she had not yet recovered from the sudden change, nor did she understand what the people in front of her had said to her, nor did she dare to look up at the faces of the people around her. Her eyes just followed the ground and looked at the place where she had just sunk. In front of him was a deep dark pool, with a spring in the middle rolling like a pot of boiling water. She was stunned. How could she fall into such a big black pool? She had never been here before! Suddenly, as if dazzled, Chunmei saw a flash of silver in the spring's eyes. Someone called out softly, "Coming." There was a sound of "shush" all around, for fear of being startled by the light and shadow. The silver light, like a small snake, danced in the eyes of the spring, and it was very lovely to appear in the dark pool. After a while, it paused, saved enough strength to jump out of the water, stopped at one meter of the spring, plunged into the water and disappeared. Chunmei could see that it was clearly a sword-she could see the hilt clearly! The people around him waited for a while and did not come out, and then they began to talk slowly. This is Li Xiao's waist sword. The girl picked up Chunmei and ignored other people's eyes. She walked in high spirits and said, "Li Xiao is a famous fleet-footed man in our jujube forest. He robs the rich to help the poor. No one can catch him. He used to be a general. He is very imposing!"! It's a pity. The girl squinted at Chunmei with her head down and her eyes slightly closed. She seemed to be very tired. Then she refrained from speaking and only helped her walk. It was not long before they came to the door of a shop. The girl looked in and shouted with a smile,aluminum tile edge trim, "Chunmei, come here quickly, dead girl, so many people don't come out to greet.." Where did you go again? Spring plum body a shiver, open mouth just want to answer, listen to inside only: "Hey-come … …" Aunt, what's the matter with me? With a flash in her eyes,aluminium tile trim profiles, a beautiful little girl ran out of it, full of fresh air. When the girl saw Chunmei, she was slightly stunned. She took her hand and said with a smile, "This girl is--" "You care so much!"! The little hoof is getting more and more irregular! The girl pretended to hit Chunmei, and when she saw her cleverly dodging, she ordered, "Tidy up an empty room in the backyard and help the girl to rest first.." Little Chunmei stuck out her tongue at the girl and cleverly helped Chunmei walk inside. She looked at Chunmei with a wincing face and looked around with a pitiful look. She understood a little and said with a smile, "Sister, what's your name?"? My name is Chunmei. That was my aunt just now. Everyone calls her Sanniangzi. Two people go to a room, small spring plum while tidying up the clothes and quilt said: "Although the reputation here is not very good, but also free, we do what aunt also do not stop, stainless steel tile trim ,tile profile factory, sisters are also willing to support each other, than those outside.." People! Much better. It's so dirty outside. With these words, Xiao Chunmei frowned and bowed her head. She looked at Chunmei again and said with a smile, "Yes, just listen to my nagging. I don't know your name yet." "I.." Just as Chunmei was about to answer, she saw Chunmei looking at herself with a smile, black eyes and expectant eyes. Her heart was confused again, and she was embarrassed to say that she was also called Chunmei-the Chunmei in front of her was beautiful and free and easy, and she was qualified to have the same name as him! I I don't know Chunmei hesitated. Little Chunmei saw that she wanted to say something. She nodded secretly and said, "That's all right. When you have free time, let your aunt give you a stage name.". You rest, I'm busy first. As soon as Xiao Chunmei left, Chunmei dared to look up at the house carefully. The room was small, with only one bed, a round table of flowers and trees in the middle, and six benches around the round table. The bed was carved in red wood, and it was painted with a layer of transparent yellow paint, which made it look more dignified and gorgeous. Unlike his previous cabin, everything here looks bright. But Chunmei was afraid. She felt that it was so bright that she was at a loss. She felt that something was going up in her heart and was about to break out of her shell! She curled up in the corner of the bed, not daring to touch the red brocade quilt embroidered with Mandarin ducks playing in the water. She buried her head in her knees and closed her eyes.
She was very tired and sleepy, and wanted to find a place to sleep peacefully! But her heart was lifted high, can not put down, also can not relax, so chaotic that she can not sleep, even the casual sound of knocking outside the door can frighten her trembling, even the footsteps passing by the door can make Chunmei nervous to listen for a long time. Another sound of footsteps came from the courtyard, and the sound of "clatter" mixed with the teasing of men and women came this way. Chunmei's heart was so nervous that she was afraid that they would think it was an empty room and rush in. When the footsteps stopped in front of her door for a moment and then pushed open the door next door, Chunmei breathed a sigh of relief. Then came the shrill laughter of men, the sound of the door, the cries of tables and women, the sound of undressing.. When the man's rough panting and the woman's deliberate moaning sounded, Chunmei's body curled up tighter. She closed her eyes and buried her head tightly in her knees-she clearly saw a pair of men's eyes, looking at herself like cargo. Dang Dang Dang.. "Chunmei listened in despair to the sound of someone knocking at the door and dared not breathe." Are you asleep? It's Xiao Chunmei's voice. Probably unable to hear the echo, Xiao Chunmei gently pushed open the door and came in. She saw Chunmei shivering in the corner of the bed, came over and patted Chunmei on the shoulder with a smile-just to comfort her to lie down and sleep well-but saw Chunmei's body shrinking inward, against the wall, so frightened that she only bowed her head and rubbed her hands. Xiao Chunmei pushed her with a smile and was about to say, "How did you.." But Chunmei pushed her to the ground and watched her run out shouting all the way. Auntie, come quickly! Xiao Chunmei got up from the ground,stainless steel edge trim, shouting and chasing. Quickly call the six sons, and be sure to bring the girl here, quickly! Sanniangzi saw Chunmei running towards the intersection and hurriedly ordered the deployment of manpower. jecatrims.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

company business product solution seminar news contact us TOP▲