The Woman Who Abused the Text and the Beautiful Woman [Wear Quickly] > 자유게시판

The Woman Who Abused the Text and the Beautiful Woman [Wear Quickly]

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Galloway
댓글 0건 조회 26회 작성일 23-02-15 14:52

본문

"You go and buy it and I'll wait." Bai Weizhen had dismounted and came to a big tree. He raised his hand. "You go to buy it, and I'll wait here." Shen Wan: "Wife wants to eat, again expensive also want to buy!"! Roar.. [188: "It's really expensive. Wanwan, it's very expensive. Save it. Don't spoil people." 】 Shen Wan: "I have my own sense of propriety." But in front of his wife, she didn't. Master of the palace? Green asked in a low voice, "Is there something wrong with this Shen Wan? I don't feel like she grew up in a small village. It's not simple." It's really not easy to be an unyielding person under the cold eyes of the palace master. Fortunately, he was not killed by the palace master, after all, the taste of the sesame cake is really good. Then keep it by her side. She doesn't like to follow it. I want to see what tricks she wants to play. Bai Weiwei leaned against the tree, smiling at the corners of his lips and looking in the direction of Shen's disappearance. So, she also saw the wrong eye, what is the secret of that little girl? Mingming has no internal force at all. Shen Wan: I am so happy that I have successfully attracted my wife's attention. The author has something to say: hindsight, yesterday was Double Seventh Festival, single Wang never celebrate the festival, if you want to, every day is Singles Day. Singles, leave a message and send single red envelopes in this chapter. (Two points,metal trim manufacturers, as of 22:00 p.m. on the 9th) Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution. Thanks to the little angel who irrigates [nutrient solution]: 27 bottles of Bashu machine merchants; 10 bottles of Confusion and Chi Jing; 7 bottles of Qichen Benai; 3 bottles of ink; 1 bottle of Laobai, Giraffe, Yunyou and Sangsang; Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! 80. Mind your own business? Village Extinction (4) After being able to follow Bai Weizhen openly, Shen Wan saw the speed of Bai Weizhen earning silver for about ten days. Basically, where there is a fight, Bai Weizhen will appear. She won't be partial to any faction. She won't kill people. She will only cure diseases. She'll treat whoever can afford it first. If the two sides fight to the death,tile trim manufacturers, Bai Weizhen suddenly appears, and everyone understands that the fight can't go on. Whether it's a difficult and complicated disease or an internal injury like going crazy, it's easy for her to catch it. Bai Weizhen will not only cure diseases and save people, but also sell some pills to both sides of the struggle to instantly enhance their internal forces. At the beginning, both sides are likely to buy pills to enhance the internal force and continue to fight. When the battle was almost over, they suddenly realized that their silver seemed to have been earned by the woman watching the scene of bustle next to them. They are here to fight to death to live, that woman actually in the side to earn their desperate money, in exchange for who is not dry! Later, it was basically the place where Bai Weizhen appeared, and the struggle between the two sides would stop tacitly. There is a good word to say, stop loss in time, there is white here, china tile trim ,tile trim factory, they do not know when to hit. In the end, the opponent did not beat to death, dragged a serious injury, but also had to give silver and all kinds of treasures to Bai Wei, like a ragged beggar. I'm not the one who washed the Flying Crane Villa in blood. It was the voice of Fu Yunkui in the Hall of the Promise. He stood with his hands covered and glanced at Meng Xuan, who was squatting on the ground with a half-smile, spurting blood at his mouth and his face like white paper. "If I didn't want to know who was behind me, I really don't want to go around your life today." "If it's not you, who is it?" Meng Xuan raised his head ferociously. "Do you admit that you killed my master?" Fu Yunkui's expression was a little helpless, laughing, "Yes, Meng Wenshu was killed by me, this is the personal enmity between me and him.". We made an appointment to fight in the back hill before, and he was defeated and killed by me. "It's not surprising that you killed my master and then washed my Flying Crane Villa in blood." Meng Xuan said coldly, "I was sent out by my master. I don't know how many people I escaped along the way.". Then I thought about it. According to your arrangement, those people would kill me easily. Why would they let me run away like teasing a puppy? This is Meng Xuan woke up, has been unable to understand things.
Why did the people who washed Feihe Villa in blood deliberately let him go? It was also because of this that he dared to face Fu Yunkui directly. When he fought with the other side, he was just testing. He always felt that all this was not simple, if Fu Yunkui did not kill him, those men in black were mostly arranged by him. The men in black did not kill him, but they would lift the place where he had escaped. He fled all the way out, and he went back to see the places where he had escaped, and several innocent people in those places were killed. I wasn't sure before, but now I'm sure it's you, Fu Yunkui, who washed the villa in blood. Meng Xuan looked pale and said painfully, "What on earth do you want to do?"? For what purpose, to slaughter the lives of hundreds of innocent people in my villa? Fu Yunkui put away his smile and became impatient. "I'm too lazy to talk to you." He turned around and was about to leave. He thought Meng Xuan was a character, but he didn't think he was a fool with a bad brain. He stayed here to say so many words, originally intended to remind Meng Xuan, let the other side be alert, and join hands with him to find out who really framed him. Although he was the head of the magic door of the Wuji Temple and thought he was not a good man, he did not want to take the blame for the massacre of hundreds of people in Feihe Villa. Fu Yunkui, stop. Fu Yunkui completely ignored and sneered, "We don't want to talk nonsense with fools now." He really regretted talking nonsense with Meng Xuan here for so long. Seeing Fu Yunkui's figure walking away, Meng Xuan shouted, "Fu Yunkui, one day, I Meng Xuan will avenge three hundred innocent lives in Feihe Villa and cut you into pieces!" Fu Yunkui: He really doesn't want to pay attention to the fool. Go,stainless steel edging strip, go. Meng Xuan coughed a few times in pain, smashed his fist hard on the ground, and soon smashed his fist into a bloody mess. Mr. Meng. Yuehan did not know where to come out and helped Meng Xuan up. "Are you all right?" 。 jecatrims.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

company business product solution seminar news contact us TOP▲