Feast _ Autumn Water Sunny > 자유게시판

Feast _ Autumn Water Sunny

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Galloway
댓글 0건 조회 29회 작성일 23-02-15 14:53

본문

"Your daughter is already the mother of a child, and the baby is growing up," Sheng's mother said fiercely to him. He is still ignorant and doesn't know anything. Do you think he will grow up to be more sensible and feel sad when he hears that someone else has a father and he doesn't have one? Sheng father Wen Yan, although very unwilling, but thought about Sheng Yi, had to compromise. See Gu Yang, the other side's words and deeds can be seen from the children who have been carefully taught since childhood, the family should be very fastidious. Sheng's father's heart sank slightly. Although Sheng's mother said that her daughter seemed to have a good impression on this young man, just looking at his appearance, Sheng's father also had a good impression. He was tall, had long legs and had a good appearance. What was rare was that he had a tough temperament with a sense of righteousness. Father Sheng remembered that he often read martial arts novels and felt that Gu Yang's temperament was quite like the hero of the martial arts novels he read. He was full of integrity and had a good name. In novels or martial arts movies, the director would not be willing to let him live more than five episodes. It's kind of like that. Father Sheng thought to himself, his face showing no joy and anger, and then did not speak again. Seeing this, he smiled and went to Sheng's father. "Dad, what happened just now?" Father Sheng looked sideways at his daughter, and the expression on his face softened in an instant. "Nothing. Uncle Wang said that a group of students were barbecuing on the beach in front of him, but a woman's body was found in the bamboo forest on the beach." The feast was stunned. "Found the female corpse?" Father Sheng nodded, looked at the feast and said, "I heard that those students are still from your school. Would you like to go and see if there are any of your students inside?" The students in our school barbecue? Then a woman's body was found in the bamboo forest next to it. Do you think there is something wrong with the geomantic omen of Mocheng University recently? Why are these bear students always involved in this kind of thing? Gu Yang looked at the feast with some concern. "Would you like to have a look?" Feast: "…" In fact,drive in racking system, she didn't want to go there very much, but her father asked, and her mentor Wang Jinping was still on the farm. Wang Jinping has always been a teacher who cares about students very much. As long as he hears that he is a student of Mocheng University, no matter whether he is from the Foreign Language Department or not, he must be concerned about it. The professor usually treats her very well, just like his own child, and loves Sheng Yi very much. I think it's better to go by myself than to let the professor go. But she couldn't help struggling: "I'd like to go, but since the police car came,heavy duty rack manufacturers, the police must have blocked the scene, can I go in?" Gu Yang: "If you just want to see if there are any of your students, you don't need to go into the place blocked by the police." Lloton, he added, "and I came out today with my work card." He turned his head sideways and then glanced at Gu Yang. It was the first time since she met Gu Yang again at the airport that she had made such a reluctant gesture to Gu Yang, and her phoenix eyes were so horizontal that Gu Yang seemed to be less powerful and more charming, so Gu Yang's heart could not help but swing slightly, and he really wanted her to have two more horizontal eyes. Of course, that kind of thinking is just thinking. Gu Yang can not help but regret, but he also understood that the feast to see, probably not because she felt that there were her students in those students, but because Professor Wang Jinping was also on the farm, she did not want to work in the past, so she had to go by herself. Gu Yang was given a horizontal look by the feast, heavy duty cantilever racks ,industrial racking systems, perfunctory, he showed a gentle smile to the other side, "Don't worry, I will accompany you there." Feast by his words, made the heart inexplicably give birth to some tender meaning, she bowed her head, muttered: "I am not worried about it." Father Sheng, who witnessed all this, was filled with joy and sorrow. After hearing the conversation between Uncle Gu Yang and his mother, the pendant on Father Sheng's leg loosened his arms holding Grandpa's thighs and held Uncle Gu Yang instead. He looked up, "Uncle, where are you and your mother going?"? The baby is going too! Father Sheng silently reached out to carry the baby back, "adults do things, children are not allowed to follow.".
” Sheng Yi, who was carried by Grandpa, watched his mother and Uncle Gu Yang walk away and looked at Grandpa with grievance, "I'm still a baby. Adults should love me and take me to see the world so that I can become an adult." Father Sheng raised his eyebrows and carried his grandson back to the villa. "You're still a baby, so you have to listen to adults." The baby looked at grandpa with a flat mouth. 。. It's so hard to be a baby. When can I grow up quickly? Chapter 29 When Feast and Gu Yang went to the bamboo forest beside the river beach, the police had already sealed off the scene, and the people living around them were all outside the cordon. Feast and Gu Yang were very surprised to see acquaintances, Gu Yang saw his team members at the scene, that is Peng yuan and Shao Qiang. And the feast was to see that Yang Zhen, the student who had met her once, was Yu Xiaolin's childhood sweetheart. Feast footsteps slightly, in her side of Gu Yang immediately noticed, turned to look at her, concern asked: "What's wrong?" With a wry smile, "Elder Martial Brother, don't tell me. I really saw a student I knew." Gu Yang: "What a coincidence?" Feast sighed, "Yes, this coincidence can be written into a book." Gu Yang took the lead in the past, the scene of Shao Qiang and Peng yuan to see him, some surprise, but colleagues know his identity, so he crossed the cordon into the scene. The feast hesitated for a moment and passed. Peng yuan, with gloves in his hands, was stunned when he saw the feast. Teacher Sheng? Feast nodded slightly: "I heard that a body was found here, and the person who found it was a student of our school, so I came to have a look." Peng yuan blurted out the question in his mind, "but how could you be with our eldest brother?" The feast looked at Gu Yang, who had entered the scene and was wearing a glove, with a less obvious smile on his face. "I invited my brother to a farm in the suburbs to relax, and he agreed, so I stayed with him." Peng yuan silently, looking at the feast in front of him,warehouse pallet racks, and looking at Gu Yang, who was talking to Shao Qiang, suddenly felt very uncomfortable in his heart. jracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

company business product solution seminar news contact us TOP▲