System Vendor [bookben. Net] > 자유게시판

System Vendor [bookben. Net]

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Galloway
댓글 0건 조회 52회 작성일 23-02-15 14:55

본문

The vast lake is sparkling. Every ripple is rippled by time and space. The stars are shining in the lake. These stars are blooming from the bottom of the lake. Because every sand and stone at the bottom of the lake is a star. This is a cosmic lake. To turn one side of the universe into a lake, such a hand, is simply too scary. Behind the cosmic lake, there is a sacred mountain. On the splendid sacred mountain, a hall made of multicolored immortal gold blooms with endless divine splendor. The multicolored immortal gold is the divine material for refining the immortal ware. A palm-sized piece of multicolored immortal gold will drive the religious leaders of the three thousand States in the upper world crazy. Now, the Lord of the Forbidden Zone has built a house with colorful immortal gold. Who dares to spy on the forbidden zone of life? If you offend the forbidden place, you can only die to apologize! A vast body influences, and the huge breath is earth-shaking. Children, don't be rude! At this time, a white robe, charm peerless, handsome and extraordinary figure, from the immortal gold hall step out. The man scolded the boy, then looked at Li Yu with a smile and handed him a salute. "It's a great honor for you to come." "Alas!" Li Yu sighed and shook his head, "with your cultivation, unexpectedly also fell to this point.". Such a dream bubble, or put it away! In Li Yu's eyes, this sacred pure land has long been reduced to ruins. The sparkling cosmic lake has already dried up. The towering sacred mountain has collapsed, and the palace of multicolored immortal gold has been reduced to ashes. The whole piece of land has no trace of life, it is a completely shattered wasteland! "I never cast a spell on purpose!"! It's just that I miss the scene of that year,industrial racking systems, and unconsciously evolved an illusion of mind, which made Taoist friends laugh. The Lord of the Forbidden Zone nodded to Li Yu with a smile and reached out to lead the way, "Daoyou, this way, please!" "The illusion of the mind evolves into a permanent phantom!"! Daoyou's cultivation is really extraordinary. He is indeed a man who came back from the boundary sea. Li Yu nodded in admiration. The Lord of the Forbidden Zone is very extraordinary. Teach nine people, eight become immortal kings. In the original track, the Lord of the Forbidden Zone has also guided the Emperor of Heaven,warehouse storage racks, who is a peerless master. Too bad he's dead too! There's only a ghost and a skull left. I was beaten to a point where I had only one breath left, and I just ran back! And eventually died. With the realm of Taoist friends, you can't see that I have only a wisp of soul left, can you? The Lord of the Forbidden Zone sighed and shook his head. Did Daoyou cross the boundary sea? Do you step on the dam and enter the original place? Li Yu followed the Lord of the Forbidden Zone, stepped across the cosmic lake, and came to the Xianjin Hall, which had been turned into ruins. Daoyou, please sit down! Sitting down in the ruins, the Lord of the Forbidden Zone picked up a teapot and poured tea for Li Yu. He replied, "As soon as I stepped on the other side of the river, someone hit me and broke the immortal body." The Lord of the Forbidden Zone handed the teacup to Li Yu and sighed, "struggling to escape, only to find that he had already been eroded by darkness, and his soul and body had been shattered.". In the end, shuttle rack system ,heavy duty cantilever racks, he could only behead himself, leaving behind a wisp of soul and a skull. Actually, I'm already dead. What is left now is only a trace of the soul. "After being hit by the quasi-immortal emperor, he was able to escape.". Daoyou's strength is really extraordinary. Li Yu praised the Lord of the Forbidden Zone. This is really from the heart, without any compliment. There is a world of difference between the realm of the immortal king and the realm of the quasi-immortal emperor. Under the blow of the quasi-immortal emperor, the immortal king had no power to resist. What's the use? If you don't become an emperor, you will be an ant! The master of the forbidden zone picked up the teacup and made a gesture of "inviting tea" to Li Yu, "Daoyou, I have nothing, only this cup of tea can be tasted. Daoyou, please! "Good tea!" Tea entrance, miserable. For a moment, he was too astringent to open his mouth. Although pieces of tea, in the cup like a phoenix flying in the sky, the magic is extraordinary. But the taste of the tea was unbearably bitter. But, this is really good tea! After drinking this cup of tea, Li Yu seemed to see the destruction of the universe, the withering of all things, and the death of all living beings. It's not that tea is bitter, but that all living beings are bitter! All living beings are suffering! This world is shattered again and again, one era after another.
Just like this cup of tea, it's miserable! The Lord of the Forbidden Zone sighed, "This world is the darkest, and everything will be shattered!"! I have struggled so far, but still can not see hope! "No!"! I have found hope! Li Yu looked up at the Lord of the Forbidden Zone, "I have found hope!"! Daoyou, I bring you back to life. For this hope, fight again! "Resurrection?" The Lord of the Forbidden Zone stared at Li Yu with straight eyes. "Do you want to revive me?"? You can't do that, can you? "I want to try!" Li Yu looked at the Lord of the Forbidden Zone with a smile. If the Lord of the Forbidden Zone is resurrected, plus the three old monsters in the Xiling Realm, as well as the Bird Master and the Jingbi Master in the Virtual God Realm, plus Li Yu and Liu Shen. If the eight immortal kings join hands, they will be able to suppress the world for many years. Chapter 656 the resurrection of the immortal king. "I have a ghost and a skull left, and there is no possibility of resurrection!" The Lord of the Forbidden Zone sighed and shook his head at Li Yu, "Even if Daoyou has a divine thing in hand, even if it is Sansheng medicine, even if it has nine turns to return Yang grass, it can't save me." "Daoyou, besides you, I have found a few people." Li Yu reached out his hand and released the crystal skull, golden bone claws and silver eyeballs. Eh? Are these three the same as me? The Lord of the Forbidden Zone saw these three kinds of debris and smiled at Li Yu. "It seems that Daoyou has already made a plan." The three of them are not as good as you! At least you can make a shadow appear. They can't even make a shadow appear. Li Yu stretched out his hand and held the crystal skull in his hand. "The poor way also has some research on the way of creation.". There is also a treasure in his hand, which is in charge of the power of creation. I want to try! "Ha ha!"! Try, Daoyou! I'm already dead anyway! What are you afraid of? The Crystal Skull laughed and answered very readily. So, I'll try my best! As soon as he reached out his hand and brushed it,wire mesh decking, the multicolored rays of the sun billowed and rose, showing a huge virtual shadow of the flood furnace in front of Li Yu. This is the treasure of the poor way, the great furnace of creation! 。 jracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

company business product solution seminar news contact us TOP▲