TRAVEL NOTES: Mobile Edition - ERIC > 자유게시판

TRAVEL NOTES: Mobile Edition - ERIC

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Lesli Keener
댓글 0건 조회 97회 작성일 23-11-20 23:16

본문

What is TRAVEL NOTES?To begin with, what's TRAVEL NOTES?

We first printed TRAVEL NOTES as a print edition (in hyper-orange), as a wonderful and helpful information to inspire and inspire you to journey extra:

A sneak-preview to the spreads:

Why Mobile?

We then thought (and heard plenty of great suggestions):

Why not make it into a handy Mobile edition - which may be on our phones, iPads, laptops, or wherever we are?

Thus, TRAVEL NOTES Mobile Edition has been born:

Why get TRAVEL NOTES Mobile Edition?

Our ambition with TRAVEL NOTES Mobile edition is this:

1. To encourage you to travel extra, and turn into more adventurous!2. The comfort of getting TRAVEL NOTES immediately (direct download)3. The empowerment of having TRAVEL NOTES always with you, regardless of where you're.4. To accompany and encourage/motivate you during your travels

Will Traveling Make Me Happier?

I think so. Why?

1. If you journey, you step outside of your consolation zone.2. Once we step exterior our comfort zone, we see the world with recent new eyes3. Once we see the world with contemporary new eyes, we grow to be more empowered! We see the world with a ‘beginner’s mind’, or ‘child’s mind’- which allows us to discover more joy and beauty in every thing in life!

TRAVEL NOTES is the small little spark to encourage you to travel extra, and turn out to be extra adventurous! Also to discover extra personal that means in your photography, journey, and life while you’re on the road.

Put money into yourself

TRAVEL NOTES Mobile Edition is just $10 USD. That's cheaper than two frappucinos at Starbucks. Not only that, but this is my thought:

If 10 dollars can re-spark my passion for photography and journey, it's the best investment I can make in myself.

Buy Travel Notes Print Edition, get Travel Notes Mobile Edition totally free

Super superior deal:

If you buy TRAVEL NOTES (Print Edition) additionally, you will get Travel Notes (Mobile Edition) totally free!

If you buy TRAVEL NOTES (Print Edition) here, travel notesthetravelnotes.com you'll automatically get direct access to download Travel Notes (Mobile Edition) free of charge. This is one of the best to get the "best of each worlds":

Having Both the print edition AND the digital edition.

I nonetheless think the print version of Travel Notes is one of the best, as there are tons of prompts you'll be able to fill in, write in, and accompany you with. The reason we also designed it in hyper-orange is to make it visible inside your black bag, and in addition the color is optimized to SPARK passion in you - to be that little spark to motivate you to guide that next journey, and journey extra!

Buy Travel Notes Print Edition ($19 USD) and get Travel Notes Mobile Edition ($10 USD) totally free! >

Never stop touring,

ERIC

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

company business product solution seminar news contact us TOP▲